The experience service (Night Course, hereinafter "Service") provided by Trippartner (the "this site") is operated using the online platform provided by Trippartner Co., Ltd. (hereafter "the Company") . This site and this service will be provided based on the following terms of service ("Terms of Service" below).
This agreement is applied between the member and the Company in all of the services operated by the Company. By using this service, the member agrees with all items of this agreement including personal regulations and personal information protection policy.
1. "Guest" means the person requesting this service using this form on our website on this website.
2."Guide" is the person who is registered in this site, who consigned from us and who provides the service to the guest.
3. "Course" means the service provided to the guest by the guide registered on this site.
4. "Request" means that the guest reserves the registration service of the guide on this site, using the form specified by our company.
In the request procedure, please enter the necessary information correctly without false.
The request registration process should be done by the guest himself. Registration of a request by a corporation or proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, those under the age of 18 can not register on this website. In our discretion, we may refuse request registration if we decide that we are not suitable.
In addition, we may refuse request registration if a person applying for request registration based on the above corresponds to any of the events listed below.
(1) If we judge that there is a danger of violating these Terms
(2) In case of false, misprinted or missing description on all or part of the request registration matter provided to us
(3) When the request registration has been canceled in the past
(4) In the case where the guest is either a minor, an adult ward, a protector or an assistant, and has not obtained consent from a legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant
(5) Operation or maintenance of antisocial forces etc. by antisocial forces etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime groups, right-wing organizations, antisocial forces, and others), fundraising etc. When we judge that we are engaged in some sort of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperation or involvement in management
(6) In addition, if we judge that the request registration is not appropriate
In the event that there is a change in the information registered in the request, the guest himself / herself should carry out the change procedure immediately according to the method prescribed by the Company. We are not responsible for any damage, etc. caused by the fact that the change of registered contents was not made properly by the guest himself. Even if changes are made, transactions started before the change registration are made based on the information before the change registration.
Based on the content of the request registration, the guest can use this service within the scope of the purpose of this agreement and within the scope not to violate these Terms, according to the method specified by the Company.
1. If the guest suffers damage due to a defect or default of the service provided by the Guide, the Company shall limit the use fee of this service to a maximum of up to the direct and normal damage incurred on the guest, We shall compensate for the damage.
2. Even if a link from our website to another website or a link from the other website to our website is provided, we will not disclose any reason (s) regarding the website other than our website and the information obtained from it We will not bear any responsibility even based on.
3. We are not obliged to alter or modify this service even if the equipment, equipment or software used by the guest is not suitable for use of this service.
4. We are not responsible for any damage caused by interruption, delay, cancellation, etc. of the system of this service due to performance deterioration, failure, illegal access etc of communication line, software, hardware etc.
5. We do not guarantee that e-mails and web contents sent from us in connection with this service do not contain harmful things such as computer viruses.
6. We may provide information and advise as appropriate to our guests, but we are not responsible for it.
7. We will not bear any costs on the facilities and communication lines necessary for guests to use this service.
8. We are not responsible for any damage caused by violation of these Terms and Conditions by the Guest.
9. We will not make any warranties regarding the requests made by guests in this service, including that the contents satisfy the needs of the guests, and that they are useful.
10. In addition to each of the above items, regarding any damages caused to the guest in using this service, our company, affiliated company, if there is intentional or negligence of our company and this causes damage to our guest, our company Only the direct and normal damage that occurred shall be guaranteed up to the usage fee of this service which caused the damage.
Guests are prohibited from doing the following acts in using this service.
1. Acts that violate these Terms, Laws, Regulations, Other Terms, etc.
2. Act which damages, infringes, or is likely to impair the rights, honor, etc. of the Company or a third party
3. Act of impersonating others and sending information etc. to our company
4. Actions contrary to public order and morals or possibly that
5. Act to transmit or write harmful computer programs etc
6. All other acts that we deem inappropriate at our discretion
7. Based on information posted on this service, acts of conducting transactions between guests and guides without going through this service
8. Acts of providing information on a guide learned through this service to a third party without explicit consent of the guide
The Company shall be able to suspend, cancel, or abolish all or part of the site, if it is caused by any of the following events. As a result of this, we do not assume any responsibility in the event of damage to the guests or third parties. In addition, when we stop, cancel or abolish this site we will notify you on our site in advance, but in case of emergency, this is not the limit.
1. When maintaining or inspecting the system for providing this site periodically or urgently
2. When it becomes impossible to operate this site due to emergency such as natural disaster, fire, blackout
3. When this service can not be provided due to unauthorized access to this site from a third party, harmful computer program, etc.
4. When this site can not be provided due to laws, etc.
5. Other, when judging that our company is unavoidable
We are not obligated to save such information even if we stored messages and other information sent and received by guests for a certain period of time, we can delete these information at any time will do. In addition, we are not liable for any damages caused to the guest based on the measures taken by the Company under this section.
All ownership rights and intellectual property rights relating to this site and this service are attributed to us or those who license the company to us, and the use permission of this service based on the registration stipulated in this agreement is on our website It does not imply license of intellectual property right of the site or person who licenses the Company to us or our company regarding this service. Guests shall not be liable to any act that may violate the intellectual property rights of the Company or anyone who licenses the Company to us for any reason (including but not limited to disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering) We will not do.
At our discretion, we can post advertisements deemed appropriate for this site. We will not take any responsibility for damage etc. caused to guests and third parties by advertisement posted on this site.
The Company shall be able to establish a contract to arbitrarily revise or supplement these Terms without obtaining the consent of the guest. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, these Terms after the change shall take effect from the time the notice is posted on this site providing this Service. If guests use this service after the effect of this agreement change has taken effect, guests will be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
1. The Guest shall not transfer, transfer, or transfer the contractual status between the Company and the Guest under this Agreement or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to third parties without the prior written consent of the Company, You can not set up collateral or otherwise dispose of it.
2. In the event that we transfer the business pertaining to this service to another company, in accordance with the assignment of the business the contractual position between the Company and the guest based on these terms, the rights and obligations under this contract, The registration matter and other customer information can be transferred to the assignee of the business transfer, and the guest agrees in advance in this paragraph with respect to such assignment. Incidentally, the business transfer prescribed in this section shall include not only normal business transfer, but also any case where company split or other business transfers.
Even if any provision of this agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this Agreement shall be invalid or The remainder of the provision determined to be unenforceable continues to be fully effective and we and our guests are required to make the invalid or unenforceable provision or part lawful and enforce enforcement power We will endeavor to ensure the effect of the invalid or unenforceable clause or part and the legal and economic equivalent effect.
The applicable law of this agreement is Japanese law. Guests and the Company shall make the Tokyo District Court the First Instance Exclusive Agreement Jurisdiction Tribunal for litigation related to these Terms.
In addition to this agreement, this "individual provision for guest" shall be applied for guests.
This site provides us with this service to our guests, and does not guarantee the accuracy and the truth of the information provided from the guide. This service is a service that the guide provides within the range of the operation time of public transportation that you can return home and does not undertake obligation to provide this service beyond this time. At the time of the request, upon approval of the request, we accept and agree to make a request for the transaction price posted on this website (hereinafter referred to as "transaction fee") as a consideration for this service to the guest's credit card.
The transaction is approved when the guide approves the guest's reservation request and the information is sent to us. We will use Coiny and other services designated by us for credit card transactions of transactions carried out on this site.
In case canceled transactions are canceled, cancellation fee may be generated according to our cancellation policy specified by our company according to the timing of cancellation. For details, please check cancellation policy.
When we refund the transaction fee due to cancellation or cancellation of the transaction, after completion of the procedure of the guest by the method specified by us, in principle the refund procedure will be completed after 5 ~ 10 business days, but each credit card company In some circumstances, refunds to guests may be delayed, and guests must agree to this in advance.
The guest acknowledges in advance that the transaction may be canceled even after the establishment of the transaction, so even in the event that the guest suffered damage, the Company can not use the service which caused the damage We understand beforehand that we will compensate for damages up to the price.
It is prohibited to assign or resell rights and obligations based on established transactions and the contractual position of the transaction to a third party. If we determine that there is a possibility that such acts are taking place or may be done, we may invalidate the transaction and refuse the transaction fee refund. We are not responsible for any problems in cases where the transaction is transferred or sold from a corporation or individual other than this site.
In using the service, the guest shall assure and pledge the following contents, and the contents of the following items were not accurate or true, so that our company, guests and other third parties suffered damage In the case, the guest shall be obliged to compensate for all the damage.